Title: Contact Center Representative
Location: Altavista, VA
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: $$ DOE
The main function of the Contact Center Representative is to respond to Contact Center inquiries by personalizing and relaying accurate information to members.
• Facilitate the member’s experience with the company and advance the member’s understanding of our product offerings
• Perform research and resolve a variety of member transactions.
• Provide technical, procedural, and operational guidance on client service issues.
• Deliver personalized service and respond to a variety of product questions.
• Provide clear and concise communication of product information, policies, and procedures by using a variety of computer and telecommunications technologies/software/systems.
• Problem solve, perform initial research, and follow-up with individual client related issues as needed.
• Monitor status of requested / assigned work, prepare customized correspondence as necessary, and make outbound calls as requested
• Associate degree preferred
• Prior experience in a call center customer support role
• 0-2 years experience in telephonic customer service
• Experience working on semi-routine assignments
• Works within defined procedures yet is able to deviate from normal routine
• .Applies acquired job skills and working knowledge of company policies
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers